Tuesday, April 7, 2009

RECENTLY
My life so happiness !!
i love my life so muchhh
let me talk talk...wat i do in tis few day


3-4-09
babe sui come fetch me go low yat
we go meet hong and gam choi thm to talk somethg
but dear fun no work
_ SAD_
i almost 1 mth no meet her already !!
dear dear dear fun, i so miss u ah!!!!
after that meet up my bf chanel and pui yee.
me ,bf ,babe sui
go starbucks again
hoho~ luv starbuck ...
after that we r going
hohohoho~
poppy !!

that day poppy not play R & B
so we move
move move to passion
yeah!!passion playing R & B
that day meet up many fren in passion,but all hv connection 1
haiz....
swt!!


tat day we go wif tis man!!!


meet up mr.v oso
haha

my babe ...hehe ....muackss


i soooo tired on tat day!!!

but

enjoy it ♥


5-4-09
babe celest come my house to
waiting me and babe sui prepare...

after that
we r going the mines!!
i wan to play tarot card!!
but !!
but!!
but!!
is fully booking
gek si me lah...
haiz
than we go find ah yee
we chat >eat >laugh at ah yee shop
haha
all like sha poh ...haha
ah sam call yam cha!sure,we go!!
thn move to cheras thr yam cha lo
haha
than we decided to goPhuture
problem is
Mr.sam break wif him girl girl
him wan go supper
becos him fren at thr!!!
him look so sad!!
so we follow him lo...
Why u r my buddy !!
if nt i go phuture!!

at last i go supper,i no mood at thr la!!
at thr,all is.......................dunno hw to say!!

in car...my new phone!!muacksssssss

me bored in supper!!
my babe...muack..muack

after club!!!

we at dolpin yamcha!!
tired !!
i promise myself i dun wan go supper again!!
i wan go phuture!!!!!!

6-3-09

sing k wif my family !!
hoho
12am - 4am
after sing k...go shop to find mum alwhile
rch home


7-3-09
today is my happiness day!!!!!
we plan to play basketball...hahahaha
y i so exicited !
becos I Like play basketbal
lwah.....i almost 3 years no play d!!hehe
really love it!!wahahaha
we go oug play play play
before tis i hv ask many Gal's fren play basketball tgh
but they all not interest to play!so...
me ,my bf chanel and pi li play only!
WE LOVE SPORT
rch OUG...at thr,only we 3gals!!!!!
whywhywhy no more gals like play!!
all is boy or man!hahawhy little gals like sport!!!!
haiz
nvm...
max and boss marcus oso at thr d...
haha
after half and hour...
niki ,alex them oso rch !!
so excited !!!
luv luv luv
wow!!long time didnt play carzy until like tis
haha

*happy days*


I like play basketball !!!

4 comments:

  1. yorrrr.....
    buy car n buy phone....
    so de rich oh...
    happy lor u....
    :p

    n dun eat me...
    too many fat le la....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...... finally i saw my name edi wahahaha~~~
    this time comment u long abit.
    dun worry i'll still find lou bring us go phuture one dun worry dun worry.
    but v all wan sit ur new car go..
    good idea????
    lolx....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah yeah~
    good idea bebe....
    babe vinky*
    v all waiting for ur new car Peugeot.....
    i must sit sit sit in ur new car...
    haha...
    summore front seat hen smoke...
    kakz...
    juz kd...
    ur new car cant smoke if not later sure let u scold 4....
    LoLz....

    ReplyDelete
  4. sea kin !!
    i wan eat u lo ~
    everyday call me say ...c u blog !!
    but no write some comment to me!!
    huh!!!
    nw hv 1....
    ok la ....haha


    babe celest
    say me like tat meh
    i weite u name many time jor !!
    u dunno only ma !!
    u aaaa
    dont always say thx to me !!
    wat me , sui, hui, do for u !!!
    ok??
    we love u ....so no ned always thx us !!
    js rmb it jou ok jor...
    everyting is past !!!
    nw must enjoy u new life okok???
    muackszzzzzz

    babe sui ~
    u try to smoke at my car !!!
    sure gv me scold 99
    my bao bei car anti smoke !!!
    haha
    haiyo ....u and celest
    sure i fetch de lo
    no need say !!!haiya !!!
    haha
    i wan practise 1st ma !!!
    tis import car....many diferrent
    hahaha
    misss u yeh ~
    muackkkssss

    ReplyDelete