Monday, April 27, 2009

poppy again~

Actually i go bukit tinggi

'RAVE PARTY'

but my lovely jiji are back from singpore ...
she wan go poppy !!
so....i go poppy!

i didnt go wif jiji...i go wif my buddy !!
mr.sam~
becos my sis follow me to go~
after tat , i meet up jiji and my dear !!
dear fun and dear qi
oso hv go ....and alvin thm ~
around 20 ppl !!

we 4~
we 4 around 1 year no tgh club ~
so miss !!!


yeah!club club club!

we long long time no club tgh~
hehe~
except my sis la,cos her 1st time club~
birthday gals*
sorry yah!!xue hua ~
no wish u clearly at thr !!
cos thr too hot and too many ppl~
wish u at here !
_HAPPY BIRTHDAY_
finish going xue hua table ~i m tired ....tooo hot ~
thn me and jiji bck our table!! i keep sit ....and take pic
but~
c my pic

ALL MY PIC HAVE FINGER.....
they all wan me dance so dont let me sit and take pic ~
so disturb me to take pic!!
haiz...
last i oso dance wif them !!

wilson come to find me ~
we meet at poppy !!

yes !! my buddy !!!
stupid kah heng !!!

fong fong and fatt~
i like tis pic !!so sweet and nice pic!!

my lovely jiji*
muacksss
u r bck !!!welcome bck ~
my life will more happiness!!

~poppy nite~

No comments:

Post a Comment