Wednesday, April 22, 2009

few day no type my diary here~
em.......wat i wan start ?
pc fair 1st ~
me and babes all work in pc fair ~
babe sui* babe hui* babe celest*
all stick tgh~
eat, sleep, play, yamcha,work
all tgh....hehe
i so happy ... i meet bck many fren at pc fair!
and i top sales again!!
happy ~
haha~
i hv bonus RM200~
yeah~
tis few day
we only
work
yamcha
bck home
no go anywhere!!
haha~we r good gals ~
only tis few day


expect my salary.....





i take my baobei car ...

happy ~

yeah~





16-4-09

Today i out wif bf chanel,i go oug to fetch her!

1st time o~normaly is her drive 1...

after pick up bf

we go oug eat 'dim sum'

finish our dim sum we move to sunway*


tis cap so nice ....rite....my bf force me to buy~

haha~my RM 50 fly....................


nice?

17-04-09

Phuture♥
We love phuture more and more!!!
go wif babe sui ,bf chanel ,mr vynn and mr oon them ~
bf chanel ask me to wear cap go phuture~
wow!!
good idea!
many guys ask babesui !
y u dun wan wear cap tgh??
babesui~say bck~
i no money to buy~dun ask me tis question again... pls!!
my babe so funny ...
ha~
yeah !!

haha


me and babe sui*




bf chanel and me.........





myself





hoho~vinky again~

bf chanel overnite in my house o~
hehe
after tat she buy durian pancake to me ~
yeah!!
hehe...last time babesui and babe hui bought to me~
nw ...is bf chanel~
my favorite~
yeah
thx
my bf chanel~



saturday !!
same place
same gang~
again*
today bf no go, change babe celest go
haha~

happy family ~edit by babe celest ~

me and babe sui meet up
singapore fren!!
brian and jason~



brian and me*



jason~me~babe sui~brian


tis nite my babe cry again!!

becos her bf ...

must be strong bebe....

luv u ...

*~phuture nite ~*

4 comments:

  1. haha...
    v r good good gals~
    only for tat week...
    kakaz....
    so miss tat few days tat v bz working at pc fair le....
    coz really stick tgt with u all days n nitez one...lolz....

    coming phuture's clubbing nite...
    i really must wear a cap....
    dun wan let others keep asking me d same q again la...
    i buy blue d bebe celest buy white d...
    haha....
    so when u going to buy me the durian pancake huh??
    i wan u to drive ur baobei peugeot n buy for me d a...
    wakakakaz...
    but i know u wont do it d la....haiz.....

    ~*+babe sui+*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice car nice car.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure lo~we all good gals !!hahaz
    if have chance we work tgh agin yah!!
    hoho~
    sure many happiness again!!
    rite??
    u wan pancake i will buy for u ~
    but cant use my peugeot go buy!!
    smell la~~~~~~
    haha
    miss u ........

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayah~nice car !!!i love my car so much

    ReplyDelete