Tuesday, November 3, 2009

R A V E ♥

I LOVE RAVE PARTY ..
tis is my 1st rave party !!
so enjoy !!
yahooooooooo
no alcohol but we get HIGH...





RAVE~


VIP VIP ^^
only me nd babe sui hv ^^ hehe...
it is becos we meet johnni at rave ...



SHE AND MANAGER......
HEBE SHOW HER TEETH !!!



christine , babe sui babe celest, vivien and me ^^


may and me ^^





cm are there, so call him and join ...
him SO scare, say why our GANG too big ...
we around 20 ppl ...sot gang !!
love tis gang muchizzzz


TRANCE!!
TRANCE!!
TRANCE!!

YEAH
WE LOVE TRANCE......

AFTER rave, WE GO BACK HOTEL..
ALCOHOL TIME!!
YEA~
LOVE IT LOVE IT !!
muahahahahhahahahahhahahha

the next day ..
GAMBLE!!
WOW..
thn watch live at tv ... someone get champion !!
haha... happy +ing!!

love tis gang , we same same sot sot^^
we no sleep and laugh till non stop!!

^^

1 comment: