Sunday, November 29, 2009

VINKY LIM DRUNK DAY **

hmmp....
ytd babe cass ,babe celest and jason gang go to genting !!
shit ..
the crazy gang is move to genting !!
how i pass my Saturday
i no feel to go genting ...my mum wont gv me permit to go genting ~ !!
((( SAD CASE )))
thn other fren call..
* phuture
* quattro
* maison
* yam cha

act i will choose phuture !! but ..but..but..
haizzz
him opn 12 bottle in phuture !!
haiz ...
i dun wanna c him !!

i discuss wif my babe jac~

how how how !!!

many fren at phuture !!

BUT
we decision is maison !!

YEA !!!!
thn my buddy gang bring me go dolphin ... drink beer 1st !!!
wow ...10 min i drank 2 bottle carslberg !!

thn kean drive him new new car come fetch me !!
wowwwww
new car!! CLS ^ ^
love ie love it !!!

we move to maison !!!
title in today ...
me and babe jac wan to get drunk...
if not drunk they will stand by next round to us !!!!!!
yea !!!
my 1st time in maison ~

finally me and jac get drunk !!
wow
thx bacardi !! the feel same wif before .. vodka feel!!!
they c me drink non stop ... they so scare!!
and say sure i 'terbalik kereta'

BINGO

K.O

VINKY LIM DRUNK

all keep say i never c VINKY LIM drunk before ...VINKY LIM u get it ad !!

jus now eric chan call me and say , vinky are u noe ..?
wat u ytd say ... keep asking us him izzit died !!
and i force them to ans me : him died ad !!!
wahaha
crazy vinky lim
thn another eric say !!
vinky lim love phuture izzit !!
(hey, not me bising phuture only, jac oso bising phuture !! haha)
ok!! thn we go boom phuture tis friday !!
50 bottle in phuture ~
wow ...
crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

they say me and jac should be attend ..cos they wan to boom thr ...
they say him opn 12 bottle only ...
they wan to boom record,so opn 50 bottle !!
dunno real or not ...50 bottle wow, listen and c 1st !!



1 comment:

  1. hahahaa!! we got drunk together and until vomit!! u should said, JAC 1ST TIME DRANK UNTIL VOMIT !! LOLssssssssssssss!
    yuhooo!!!

    ReplyDelete