Monday, June 1, 2009

May 29

YEAH

meet my babe hui ...
babe hui and babe sui call me at 11am...but i sleep like PIG!!
cant wake up!they keep call ...
til my wake up...they cant tahan ad !!
thn straight
come my house make me up !!hahaz......
thn fast fast bath and go eat sushi king wif my babe ~.~
after tat, we going starbuckkkkkkk....


our 3 favorite~mmmmmm.....


2 stupidd...BABE ** MuacksssSS

chat chat chat....

8PM we decided to go thai food...
yummy yummy ...
we 3 favorite !!

THAI FOOD



finish it .....back home back home!!!
received a call ... my lovely jiji date me wif ck gang yc...but i no go !!cos wan go poppy wif jac ~
sorry no accompany u tis few day and always reject ur date...
haha~~
thn i promise my lovely jiji....2morrow even go poppy i oso accompany her !!
my lovely jiji was super happy...her say vinky back to her side

12pm ...
eric fetch all my babe ...after tat only fetch me !!
my house so near of club !!!!
haiz.....thats y......haha

no mood +_+
many song repeat and repeat!!!!
sien ...
haiz..
meet bernard again ~

pic on tat DAY****


eric ...and me !!! eric drunk drunk drunk!!!!

babe cass, babe celest, me, babe jac vivian ~

babe jac and stupid vinky !! yeah.....

finish club ... yc time !! OLD TOWN !!


MAY 30

i wake up 5pm somethg ~haha~
my babe fetch me go sg.wang !
my house go sg.wang 1 hr more....GENG!!normally 5mins...
stupid jam...............................................
rch sg.wang !!!feel wan eat spaghetti...
so we going to u cafe !!

yummy.................................luv it !!!

go sg.wang shoping alwhile~
i buy a clothes ... babe buy a shoes!!
babe so lucky !!

after shop , we bck home to wait hong to come !!
hehehe
missing my lovely jiji so much ...
11pm ..
hong and jiji rch my place ~but i m not yet done my thing !!
so them play wif my dog ... ah b !!
hahazzz.... ah b become PR!!
After done all the things, we go poppy !!
yeah ~
i meet babe jac thr ...
oonz oso there .... him noe fatt tat gang !!
small world again !!!

matt is birthday boy on tat day~
my memory no matt tis person in my fren list!!
but they keep say him is fatt fren and we noe each other !!
oh no .....
y i cant rmb it...whn i wish him happy birthday !!
i ask again ...him say him rmb me clearly ...but i say i forget u clearly !!
haaaahahhahaa....
sei lo ....

pic......



babe jac me lovely jiji....muackssss



huang xi and me .... i forget him real name !!
haha~.~

i only take 2 pic **
cos tat day too many ppl and damn hot hot!!!
i cheat ppl again... i always say my nose is fake !!
last time kah heng tis time cliss or kiss??i dunno wat him name cleary !!
him believe me ...haha~
him so funny and cute oso...haha ~


my jiji cant tahan ....laugh so loud !!!
hong oso tgh laugh...
happy day ...

that's vinky life...

LOVE my life ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment