Thursday, May 7, 2009

my life ....

tis few day, so tired!!!1 day only sleep 3hrs!!! i am gd gals ~helping mum business~ everyday wan to wake up early !!


30th april

my jiji date me go sg.wang ...to buy some clothes for her new job !!
my babe celest and babe sui date me go 1 u !!!
Ooooooo.....all reject !! cos i wan help my mum ~
at last ....my parent let me bck early ~
hoho~thn sure i go find my lovely jiji~
haha.............
yeah ................
rch thr 5pm ~
thn start shopping wif my lovely jiji ~
bryan accompany our yam cha and shopping !!
hehe ...

whn i waiting my love "jiji"

c tis ~haha ~bikini king ~

around 8 pm ...
my babes come sg.wang to find me !
they say miss me wow ...haha

thn we move to ts starbuck !!yeah ....
me ! lovely jiji!hong! bryan ! babe sui !babe celest....chat chat chat !!
all babes wan go club ...i lazy and lazy to go !!
thn my buddy are calling , go club !
sure i bring my 2 babe go.....whr we r go????
COCO BANANA~
ok okonly ~

coco night *

1st of may

babe hui, babe sui, babe celest come to find me lunch and dinner ...
our favorite...hehe...
ban mee!!!
after eat ...back my home rest awhile !!
thn go sing k !
becos of babe hui ~

we 4 gals + 1 guy !!
haha
after sing k, we go eat lok lok !!

rch home ...4am
babe hui overnite at my sweet home!!
we chat until morning 7am....

2/5

sorry ...allan ...abt the shooting!!
next time ...k?
hehe
my new dog ~cute cute cute !!
hehe
all my babe come to play wif my dog~
10pm
mr davis come fetch us and go dinner !!
hehe
mr davis so cham ...
mr alfred wan football, dun wan him~haha

jasmine tea
babe celest share wif me !!

me baeb sui..babe celest share it !! haah

after dinner
we go phuture phuture !!
i love phuture more ...ah
Quite nice


but sat so pack, so many ppl!!!
full full full~
but fun at thr oso~


my babe gv me a sweet kiss...
mr alfred and me ~
mr davis and me !
babe look at me !!dont kao zai ~haha

we 3~yeah !!love u 2 much much yah
phuture nite **

4/5

helping mum until 5pm...
after tat bck home prepare and wait my bf chanel coming !!

my bf chanel come to find me dinner ...hehe
my favorite again!!
japanese food~
sushin king ~
yeah*




chawanmushi**

5/5

my babe sui find me at shop and accompany me at shop ~
after tat
i drive peugeot to go old town yam cha ....
she so exicted...she take many pic at my car!!!say wan to post blog!!
becos she 1st time sit my car ...
oh no.... now all my babe know ad....
wan me fetch oso !!


pengsang ~.~




LOVE MY LIFE

1 comment:

  1. This few days we all keep stick tgt...
    really happy...
    haha...
    dun worry babe u r with me..
    so i wont go kao zai d...
    kakaz....
    so happy coz im d first one who sit on ur new car...
    LoLx..
    i ad post it on my blog lu....
    HoHo...
    whole world will know it & they all will keep asking u to fetch them..
    Hehe~

    ReplyDelete