Friday, May 8, 2009

7/5, 8/5....

7/5

~thursday~

help mum business...after tat ....

date my lovely jiji, ck, hong,jie mei bryan!!!them go pavilion fish spa!!

them wan sit my peugeot again!

thn them coming my hs ...and i drive peugeot go pavilion!!!

happiness day again!!

c our video ....




after fish spa....starbuck again!!

8/5


friday

i go quattro wif my babe celest and kelvin, ah v ah b and have many !!

(forget their name ad!)

no club on today!


go thr for happy hour ONLY*

when start drinking on 9 something...


i think i drink 17++ glass beer!!!1st time get blur OH NO!!!


drink too much la....


pic ...

babe babe celest ...must be strong !!

muackkss...i will brg u go many many place!fung sum~

babe me valice...♥


nice to meet u 2 oh....around 12am

i meet mr vincent them!

hoho....their table, infront my table only...

haha....drink alot at mr vincent thr!!

yeah...


Quattro nite

1 comment:

  1. so touching babe vinky say will bring me go many many place.... *sob sob*
    made ppl cry geh....
    tat day quattro not only u blur, i oso blur blur dei edi...

    ReplyDelete