Thursday, October 8, 2009

my bauty babe cass birthday !!

yeah !!
phuture ^^




wow^^
5 second...


look so blur ~hahaz...

the next day , we decided go poppy cel ...
but babe fall in sleep 99..
1000 ppl call her also cant wake up...
thn i continue plan go poppy oso !!
yeahh... lucky many fren thr ... wonderful day ^^
after tat , heard something ...
heart break again ...
i was on the verge of crying but then held my tears back
thn i straight go find my babe at crown regency !!
continue cel her birthday !! ...
normally i m not going !!
but tat day is my babe birth and i heard something =_=










crazy gals in the crown regency !!



love u always yah ^^

i m bad gals , no acc u much in ur 21 birthday !!

only thk abt my things!!! haizzzz

sorry yah !! babe ~


1 comment:

  1. what is bauty babe cass???
    lol....
    its okay~~
    i felt very surprise & happy that day u came to crown hotel to accompany me lo...
    its enough ad...
    i felt bad than you cause i always not by your side when you feel sad....
    T.T....

    ReplyDelete