Friday, September 4, 2009

ck birthday !!
yahoo...
i should be attend him birthday !!
cheong k .......
hehe~

but
but
but

they go CAMERON !!!
i cant go ... isssssssshhhhhhhhhhh

they noe my mum hv operation, so they no ask me anymore >_<
tat day hv me , ck, my love jiji , hong , ah heng, jack, kah heng and bryan!!!
hv a lot fun at thr ... cos we all sing 邓丽君song !!yeahhhh
always fun wif tis gang ~
my love gang




D.I.Y CAKE .....




c ... ck so many assistant help him to DIY him cake !!
me only sit and c ... because i m good gals ~
hahaz


cake and ck !!
ck old lu....................

around 12 somethg
i m bck ... thk wan acc babe 1.. but bck home feel so lazy jor ...
thn ... i straigh go on9 lo ..
dun wan out le ...hehe ...

happy birthday to my best fren ck !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment